Responsible gaming means playing a disciplined game till the point it does not affect your body and mind. Every game has a break-even point. Playing a game as per the quiz rules, and understanding when to stop playing a game is called responsible gaming.
Following are the guidelines you should follow as a safe and responsible player:
- You should play Ludo 24 with money that you can afford to lose.
- You should decide in advance how much money you will spend playing the game and that money should not be a part of your previous game reserve.
- You should complete all your personal and other important tasks before sitting to play so that you can play the game with a free mind.
- You should also decide on the number of hours you will be devoting to the game.
- You should always set deposit limits while playing so that you never deposit more than you can afford to lose.
- You should not play Ludo 24 by taking loans.
- You should not get into a game if you have other planned tasks on hand.
- You should not play in a bad, sad or mad mood. This affects your game performance ultimately leading you in losing money.
- You should take a break and pause playing for a while if you have lost money continuously 3-4 times.
- You should not chase losses. Even if you have continuous looses, don’t try to recoup them at tournaments with higher stakes.